May 15, 2022 Preacher: Caleb Bunch Series: 1 Timothy
Topic: Money Scripture: 1 Timothy 5:16– 6:10, 1 Corinthians 16:13–14, 1 Thessalonians 5:14–22, Proverbs 30:8–9, 2 Corinthians 8:9
7 Categories of Commands:
4. Hidden Sin
5. Servants and Masters
1. Leaders- Pay your Pastor (Congregants resposibility) The laborer is worthy of his wages Deut 25:4 Feed My Sheep Luke 10:7
2. Discipline- Everyone cares about their reputation. Tell the church when one is unrepentant with zero partiality or favoritism
3. Alcohol- This comment was directly spoken to Timothy. Drinking is not a sin. Self control is critical when it comes to consumsion of alcohol. Don't cause another to stumble with it.
4. Hidden Sin- Sometimes sin remains uncovered for a period of time. Eventually it will be exposed.
5. Servants and Masters-
6. Doctrine- Be on guard for correct teaching from the pulpit
7. Money- You will die and leave your stuff behind. Don't put your hope in moneyor things. You will always be disappointed. Money is not bad. People with money are not bad. Its the desire of the heart.
"The things of this worl will grow strangely dim in the lightof His glorious of Face."
The gospel is of first importance.
More in 1 Timothy
May 29, 2022Fully Charged
March 20, 2022Widow Speak
March 13, 2022Godliness